What do you consider ridiculous?
Wife got a nice 8 pointer today, thinking about trying to get it mounted for her if its not ridiculous
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
What do you consider ridiculous?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Don't know if he is still there but there was a guy in Norton, Bear Creek Taxidermy that did really good work, and didn't put smiles on their faces ain't that right Jason. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Garrison's Taxidermy in Big Stone is good.
Norton in Hiltons shopping center
[url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]
PM Sent Rock
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
hey rock, were you in the mess of wal mart last night by any chance?
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bob'll mount it for you. I don't know who'll do the work you're wanting done, but he'll mount it.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Good one.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Yep Knight, I was there.
Thanks for the suggestions guys and why did I figure someone would make the comment about Bob
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks